Digital Download – 1 ZIP File
// This set has been created for the EOA Make & Take called Essential Oil Recipes for a Diaperbag Makeover. Purchase here - http://bit.ly/LA-DIAPERBAG
With 16 labels included, this set makes a GREAT gift giving opportunity. Make items in bulk or make a whole set to give as an amazing handmade gift.
Digital Tearpad with recipes is NOT INCLUDED in this purchase.
// 1” x 2.625” labels come 30 labels to a sheet. 2” round labels come 20 to a sheet.
These are the 16 labels included in this set:
• Baby Bottom Balm
• Blissful Baby Massage Blend
• Clean as a Whistle Wipes
• Cool and Calm Roller
• Hats Off Cradle Cap Helper
• Little Chompers Roller
• Lovable Locks Baby Shampoo
• Rumbly Tumbly Stopper Roller
• Simply Clean Wipes
• Smooth as Silk Baby Lotion
• Soreness Soother Roller
• Super Cool Baby Roller
• Super Soother Powder
• Sure to Stay Dry Powder
• Tender Tushy Cream
• Tiny Tummy Tamer Roller
// PLEASE NOTE: ALL files may be used by the PURCHASER ONLY. You may not share these files with others or sell them in part or in whole.
// This listing is a DIGITAL FILE ONLY and NO items will be shipped. Print as many times as you want. Due to the nature of this product, no returns are allowed. However, contact me if you have any issues and I will do my best to assist you.
This label has been created to be used in tandem with the Essential Oil Recipes for a Diaperbag Makeover Class materials and/or Digital Tearpad (Digital Tearpad is not included in this purchase) provided by Essential Oils. You can find out more here: http://bit.ly/EOA-Lins
• You can use any type of “full sheet” label paper you have on hand, as long as it works with your type of printer. Once printed, use a pair of scissors, and cut out the labels. For full-page labels, I purchased and like this one: https://amzn.to/2D0GIF5
• Some people prefer to use pre-cut labels. With this in mind, I have created these labels to fit Avery label template #5160 (roller bottle) and a 2-inch circle. Here are some links to assist you in finding these labels.
○ 2.625” x 1” address label: https://amzn.to/2OQr4kh
○ 2” Circle Label: https://amzn.to/2UqHtRV or https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol5375
○ 4 oz Jars: https://amzn.to/2XWZKo3
○ Shaker Jars: https://amzn.to/2UwA03D
○ Container for Wipes - https://amzn.to/2W08tIM
• When printing these out, you may want to print it on a plain printer paper first so that you can line it up with the labels you have and make sure it will fit.
• When printing this PDF, make sure the “fit to page” option is not checked.
// You may also use weatherproof labels to keep the ink from smudging or cover your label with clear packing tape to keep it waterproof. (If you go this route, you can also choose to just use regular printer paper for the labels and have the tape be what sticks them onto the bottle.)
// Tired of running out of ink in the middle of a project? No time for that professional printer? Get a free month to try out HP Instant Ink! - http://try.hpinstantink.com/lcwMz
// After your payment has processed, you will be emailed a link to your Digital Product. Please keep this email for future reference.
// DUPLICATION - I am the only authorized seller of printable labels for Essential Oils Academy Digital Tearpads. These designs are original pieces created by Linsey Adair. Please do not re-sell or duplicate these designs or claim the work as your own.