Digital Download – 1 ZIP File
// This set has been created for the EOA Make & Take called Recipes for Everyday Beauty Class. Purchase here - http://bit.ly/LA-EVERYDAY-BEAUTY-class
With 13 labels included, this set makes a GREAT gift giving opportunity. Make items in bulk, or make a whole set to give as an amazing handmade gift.
Digital Tearpad with recipes is NOT INCLUDED in this purchase.
// Roller bottle labels are 1” x 2.625” in size and come 30 labels per sheet. 2” round labels come 20 to a sheet. 1" round labels come 63 to a sheet.
These are the 13 labels included in this FULL SET:
• Blush of Innocence Powdered Blush
• Complete Hydration Lip Balm
• Cuticle Repair Cream
• Easy on the Eyes Eyeliner
• Lush Lashes Booster
• Powdered Glam Foundation
• Pure Peace Fragrance
• Radiant Red Lipstick
• Rejuvenate & Recharge Bath Salts
• Relax & Reset Bath Salts
• Soft & Simple Body Butter
• Stay Put Makeup Setting Spray
• Touch of Sun Powdered Bronzer
// PLEASE NOTE: ALL files may be used by the PURCHASER ONLY. You may not share these files with others or sell them in part or in whole.
// This listing is a DIGITAL FILE ONLY and NO items will be shipped. Print as many times as you want. Due to the nature of this product, no returns are allowed. However, contact me if you have any issues and I will do my best to assist you.
This label has been created to be used in tandem with the Everyday Beauty Class materials and/or Digital Tearpad (Digital Tearpad is not included in this purchase) provided by Essential Oils. You can find out more here:http://bit.ly/EOA-Lins
• You can use any type of “full sheet” label paper you have on hand, as long as it works with your type of printer. Once printed, use a pair of scissors, and cut out the labels. For full-page labels, I purchased and like this one: https://amzn.to/2D0GIF5
• Here are links to assist you in finding supplies for your Make & Take
o 2.625” x 1” Address Label: https://amzn.to/2OQr4kh or https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol875
o Cosmetic Jars: https://amzn.to/2Wc9Ssf
o 1” Circle Label: https://amzn.to/2XUUnpj or https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol1025
o 2” Circle Label: https://amzn.to/2UqHtRV or https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol5375
o Shaker Jars: https://amzn.to/2UwA03D
o 4 oz Jars: https://amzn.to/2XWZKo3
o 1 oz Cosmetic Jars: https://amzn.to/2GCxhwG
o Lip Balm Tubes and Filling Tray: https://amzn.to/2DwgieH
o Lip Balm Tubes: https://amzn.to/2XR704I
o 10 ml Roller Bottles: https://amzn.to/2INDysS
o 5 ml Roller Bottles: https://amzn.to/2ZHzM9M
o 2 oz amber Spray Bottles - https://amzn.to/2Doh2T7
• When printing these out, you may want to print it on a plain printer paper first so that you can line it up with the labels you have and make sure it will fit.
• When printing this PDF, make sure the “fit to page” option is not checked.
// You may also use weatherproof labels to keep the ink from smudging or cover your label with clear packing tape to keep it waterproof. (If you go this route, you can also choose to just use regular printer paper for the labels and have the tape be what sticks them onto the bottle.)
// Tired of running out of ink in the middle of a project? No time for that professional printer? Get a free month to try out HP Instant Ink! - http://try.hpinstantink.com/lcwMz
// After your payment has processed, you will be emailed a link to your Digital Product. Please keep this email for future reference.
// DUPLICATION - I am the only authorized seller of printable labels for Essential Oils Academy Digital Tearpads. These designs are original pieces created by Linsey Adair. Please do not re-sell or duplicate these designs or claim the work as your own.